At LXA, we’ve been delivering innovative property solutions for leading global brands for over 20 years.
With award-winning expertise across project management, interior design, brand identity, hospitality consultancy and property development, we provide both bespoke and end-to-end solutions, and we pride ourselves on adapting our services to suit your business challenge.
For us, it’s not "one size fits all", it’s about understanding your objective, then connecting the LXA services that bring your projects to life with the greatest impact.
Beyond our heritage and packed portfolio, the big LXA difference is our attitude and ethos – the reason people love working with us.
- We’re innovative – The bold and beautiful projects we’ve delivered have won many awards, but that’s not why we do it. We love making cool stuff happen and we’re driven to produce fresh, innovative and exciting ideas that people genuinely love.
- We’re bold – People told us that pairing our office with a secret boxing gym was a crazy idea. Did that stop us? Absolutely not. Why? Because we knew it would work and we like to push boundaries in everything we do. Sometimes it takes a brave company to make people think differently and we’re happy to lead the way.
- We go the extra mile – Whatever the challenge, you know that when you work with us, we always go the extra mile, take responsibility and take it personally. It’s this can-do attitude that means you get passion plus expertise, which is a pretty powerful mix.
- We’re people first – Yes, we develop and execute high-quality property solutions, but as far as we’re concerned, we’re a people-focused business. That means that with every project we work on, it has to start and end with the people who’ll ultimately be enjoying what we create, or it simply won’t work.
- We make it fun – Don’t get us wrong, the work is always our primary focus, but we believe an element of fun is key to generating great work. It’s this combination that means you’ll love the results, plus you’ll enjoy the process that gets us all there.